Cancellation of order
You may cancel your order at any time before we dispatch your order or before the expiry of 7 working days from the date you receive your order, not including the day you received it.
Details of our after-sales service and guarantees, if any, are given on our website / in our catalogue.
If you cancel after we have dispatched the Goods, we will refund the price of the Goods, only when the cancelled Goods have been returned to chic vibrations. Please note only the cost of Goods will be returned not postage costs. All Goods must be returned in a saleable condition. We will not accept damage caused in transporting of returned Goods
The option to cancel your order is not available if the Goods are:
– Made or altered to your specification.
– Shrink wrapped or otherwise sealed product or accessory, which has been opened.
We would also not honour a cancellation of your order if you simply change your mind after purchase.
If you cancel your order after we have dispatched the Goods, you must return them to us within 10 days (Australia) 30 days (others) in the same condition in which you received them. We cannot refund your money if the Goods have been used, worn or damaged.
You are responsible for the cost of returning them.
To assist us in identifying your Goods on receipt by us, we ask you to telephone (07) 5455 5061.
We will refund your money within 30 days.
This paragraph does not affect your rights in the event that the Goods are faulty.
Foreign taxes, duties and import restrictions
You are responsible for purchasing Goods which you are lawfully able to import and for the payment of import duties and taxes of any kind levied in your country.
Our most important task is to ensure your absolute satisfaction. We will always strive to reach that target. However, we acknowledge that mistakes are made occasionally.
This paragraph covers that possibility. If you are not wholly satisfied with the Product, please tell us at the earliest opportunity:
1. exactly what is the fault;
2. the date, if relevant, when the fault became apparent;
3. when and how you discovered the fault;
4. how the fault affected your use of the Goods;
To do this, it is essential that you follow the instructions below. These provisions apply in the event that you return Goods to us because you say they are faulty:
– The Goods must be returned to us as soon as any defect is discovered.
– You must tell us by email message to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (07) 5455 5061, that you would like to return Goods, specifying exactly what Goods, receipt numbers and date of purchase, and giving full details of the defect or other reason for return. We will then issue a returns note.
If you send Goods to us without a returns note, we may not be able to identify sufficient details to enable us to attend to your complaint.
The procedure for return of Goods is set out on our website. If you do not follow this procedure, we may be unable to identify you as the sender of the goods.