Features and Benefits:
- Maintenance is a breeze with the Quick Release Tap System! Simply push the lever down to disconnect the taps and you are ready to start your maintenance without any mess or spillages
- Priming the filter is simple – Just push the primer button a couple of times and the filter will prime itself!
- Sophisticated biological and mechanical filtration system – A selection of wool, sponges, bio balls and highly sintered glass media is included, giving you the perfect set up straight away!
- Superior motor design provides silent and energy efficient operation
- Modular design allows for a variety of media
|Model||Nautilus 600||Nautilus 1100||Nautilus 1400||Nautilus 2700|
|Max Aquarium Volume||150L||300L||300 – 400L||400 – 700L|
|Max Flow Rate||600 L/hr||1100 L/hr||1400 L/hr||2700 L/hr|
|Max Head height||1.3m||1.5m||1.5m||2m|
|Voltage||220 – 240V|