Specifications: DC Runner 9.2
- Overall dimensions: L 200mm x W 105mm x H180mm
- Inlet (Suction side) connection: 40mm and 32mm
- Outlet (Pressure side) connection: 40mm and 32mm
- Power supply: Input: 100-240v/50Hz, Output: 24v
- Pump consumption: Max. 65watt
- Max Head: 4.80m
- Maximum Output: 9,000 l/h @ 0mtrs head
- Variable Output: Determined by DC Runner Controller
- Pump cable length: 1.9m
- Transformer cable length: 1.5m
High performance low voltage (24v DC) circulation pump for freshwater and saltwater aquariums complete with DC Controller.
For use in salt or freshwater aquariums.
Aqua Medic have improved on the popular DC Runner 9.1 providing a more responsive controller and reducing the noise output of the pump.
- 2 Year Warranty
- Power saving DC motor offers high efficiency operation.
- The DC Controller allows 8 levels of flow adjustment and also a 10 minute Feeding mode.
- DC Runner pumps can be used submersed or non submersed.
- 0-10volt outlet for connection to popular external controllers
- Soft start for less stress on the impeller and electronics.
- Transparent pump housing to easily view cleanliness of impeller and pump chamber.
- Run dry protection cuts in after 2 minutes if no water flow is detected.