- 2 Year Warranty
- Power saving DC motor offers high efficiency operation.
- The DC Controller allows 8 levels of flow adjustment and also a 10 minute Feeding mode.
- DC Runner pumps can be used submersed or non submersed.
- 0-10volt outlet for connection to popular external controllers
- Soft start for less stress on the impeller and electronics.
- Transparent pump housing to easily view cleanliness of impeller and pump chamber.
- Run dry protection cuts in after 2 minutes if no water flow is detected.
Specifications: DC Runner 2.1
- Overall dimensions: L 135mm x W 67mm x H67mm
- Inlet (Suction side) connection: Stepped 25mm and 20mm
- Outlet (Pressure side) connection: Stepped 25mm and 20mm
- Power supply: Input: 100-240v/50Hz, Output: 24v
- Pump consumption: Max. 20watt
- Max Head: 2.20m
- Maximum Output: 2,000 l/h @ 0mtrs head
- Variable Output: Determined by DC Runner Controller
- Pump cable length: 1.9m
- Transformer cable length: 1.5m
Powerful, adjustable universal pumps for aquaria, 0 – 10 volt control –
For use as a circulation or current pump in salt or freshwater aquaria –
Incl. controller for adjusting the water output – 0 – 10 V-connection for external control –
Rugged pump housing –
Power-saving D/C motor 24 Volt, high effi ciency –
Polished ceramic shaft and bearings for quiet operation and low maintenance. –
Submerged and non-submerged use is possible. –
Including pre-filter basket (except DC Runner 9.1) and hose connections. –
Power supply pump 24 V Power supply transformer 240 V / 50 – 60 Hz